C-TPAT certification: Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
C-TPAT Certification is a United state & Border Protection (CBP) voluntary joint government business initiative to build cooperative relationships. QMCS(India) is providing C-TPAT Certification Consultancy.
What is C-TPAT Certification
C-TPAT Certification is the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism. C-TPAT a security Certification of U.S. Customs & Border Protection, focused at strengthening the security of worldwide supply chains. Through C-TPAT, CBP works with entities such as freight-forwarders, importers, customs-brokers, and manufacturers to implement certain security procedures and identify best practices.
One piece of the united state (US) Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) cargo enforcement strategy, C-TPAT is a voluntary supply-chain security-program aimed on boosting the security of private companies’ supply chains with respect to terrorism. Principle stakeholders include importers, consolidators, carriers, licensed customs brokers and manufacturers.
History of C-TPAT Certification
The C-TPAT program was launched in November 2001 with seven initial participants, all large U.S. companies. As of December 1, 2014, the program had 10,854 members.
Why the C-TPAT Certification is a Must
Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary public-private-sector partnership program that recognizes that Customs and Border Protection (CBP) can give the highest level of cargo security only through close cooperation with the principal stakeholders of the globally supply chain such as importers, consolidators, carriers, licensed customs agent & manufacturers. Members of the C-TPAT program are recognized as corporate citizens who participate in a security program that supports secure their supply chain and also the United States. Note: This C-TPAT training course is not associated with or approved by CBP, DHS, or the U.S. Government
What Are the Advantage of C-TPAT Certification ?
C-TPAT Certification from QMCS (INDIA) comes with the following advantage :
- Priority processing of your shipments to the United states (U.S.)
- Minimize the number of CBP inspections
- You prove your trust worthiness as a company that partners with U.S. businesses
- You participate in the target agreement program of the United state (U.S.) customs-authorities
- Preferential treatment on imports to Mexico & Canada.
- Support from a C-TPAT Supply Chain Security Specialist – in cooperation with the U.S. authorities.
- You are entitled to take part in the Importer Self-Assessment Program (ISA) of the Office of Strategic-Trades (OST)
- Your working staff are eligible to participate in U.S. customs authorities training programs
C-TPAT Certification Requirements
The Customs Border Protection (CBP)states minimum standards for supply-chains, which every organization has to fulfil. Tests include the following:
- How is organization security organized & enforced?
- How are personnel screened and trained?
- How are the organization and its physical assets-secured – by fencing, surveillance equipment & the like?
- How is security enforced in your company? What procedures , rules & regulation are in place?
How Can QMCS(INDIA)Support with C-TPAT Certification Consultancy
QMCS (INDIA) has an wide experience for such type of certification. We have certified lot many organizations for such types of certifications.
Qmcs (india) has good association with the reputed certification bodies which are accepted around the globe.
If you are hiring QMCS(INDIA) as a consultant, you can have full realization as your system is in safe hand which can deliver right result in committed time frame.
QMCS India provide C-TPAT Certification Consultancy at the best price. We best team for C-TPAT C-TPAT Certification Consultant. We are providing C-TPAT Certification Consultancy in all over India .